1. Hadi Awang reiterated that “Welfare State” which is acceptable by all people of Malaysia will be the theme of his party in the coming 13th GE “but this does not mean Pas has abandoned Hudud”.
(Negara berkebajikan berundang-undang Hudud – itu agaknya yang TG Hadi maksudkan).
2. For non-Muslims, the Hudud law may be enforced with flexibility. Pas won’t force them to accept it.
(ada fleksibiliti kepada bukan Islam – steady)
3. Pas’ stand on Hudud will be explained to DAP through dialogues so that differences can be resolved. I am confident that the conflict (with DAP) will finally be resolved.
4. Pas wishes to implement Hudud first in Kelantan & Terengganu, basing on the spirit of the Federal Constitution.
(setakat ini kita belum nampak lagi. kalangan orang kita sendiri pun ragu dengan komitmen kita nak laksana hudud. macamana tu Tok Guru?)
5. The future PM must fulfill two conditions: He must be a Muslim, and receive ‘majority support’ of the rakyat. We must accept the reality that Malay Muslims are backbone of Malaysian politics….We can accept any Muslim leader (from any race) as PM–I am not necessarily the candidate.
6. We can accept Anwar as the PM but he is not the only candidate; we can also accept any candidate who receives majority support of the rakyat.
7. Kedah: :Chinese voters are the King-maker in Kedah. This means it all depends on the Chinese voters whether PR is able to retain its power. The Umno in Kedah today is very disunited . There is no leader who can manage to bring them(UMN0) together. That’s why Mukhriz was picked as the (MB) candidate.
8. Cooperation with UMNO: “Pas will not cooperate with Umno anymore because Umno had betrayed Pas three times in the past…”
(kerjasama dengan DAP lebih bagus).
9. Hadi said he has changed his mind and will contest the next GE. “Pas is not worried about succession, for Nik Aziz has his successor….
(jangan marahlah kalau orang kata…kita ulama’ tak pegang janji….http://www.sinarharian.com.my/nasional/sudah-lama-jadi-yb-hadi-tawar-tak-tanding-1.20572 – “Sudah lebih 30 tahun saya bergelar Ahli Dewan Undangan Negeri (Adun) iaitu bermula pada 1982 dan sudah berbelas tahun sebagai Ahli Parlimen,” katanya. Sekarang bertanding pulak?
Selamatlah kita kalau semua pemimpin macam ini….